1.0 – Contact details
1.1 – Our contact details
- Name: Hannan Tabassum
- Address: 15 Tolpits Lane, Watford, WD18 7QG
- E-mail: email@example.com
1.2 – Document creation
2.0 – The type of personal information we collect
2.1 – The Personal data that we collect is the following:
- Personal identifiers, contact information and characteristics, for example;
- Email address
- Phone number
3.0 – How we get the personal information and why we have it
3.1 – All of the data that we collect is provided by you with consent. This Data is collected as per the following:
- Upon Processing donation requests and standing orders
- Registration at one of our events
- Upon request to one of our trustees
3.2 – The reasons for which this data is collected is as follows:
- To ensure we have adequate information to confirm the identity of attendees for our events
- So that we can keep people updated on our events, construction progress and Social Media content
- To Process donation requests and standing orders
- To maintain a database of resources for our events such as but not limited to caterers, activity stalls and halls for hire
3.3 – We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Eventbrite: With every registration there is a requirement to identify the registrant using various elements of personal data. This data will only be collected if the registrant wishes to acquire a ticket. The registrant will be made aware of the collection of their data and will be given the option to terminate their ticket request if they do not wish to share their information.
3.4 – We use the information that you have given us in order to process donation requests and standing orders.
3.5 – This information will not be shared with 3rd parties and can only be disclosed by your consent unless for legal purposes.
3.6 – Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You do not need a reason to withdraw consent for the use of your data and you can do this any time.
- We have a contractual obligation. Should a contractual obligation arise, you will be notified of the disclosure of your data.
- We have a legal obligation
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
4.0 – How we store your personal information
4.1 – Your information is securely stored in a database with restricted access. This access is limited to select individuals purely for data processing purposes.
4.2 – We will keep your personal data for the following reasons.
- As long as we are forwarding on communications as highlighted above, we will not delete your data
- For Legal reasons
- Contractual obligations
4.3 – We will then dispose of your Personal Data by purging it from our data base.
4.4 – You can also request for your data to be deleted at any time by contacting us. Please see section 6 for further information.
4.5 – Once Purged, we will be unable to process your data; However, your data may still be visible in other locations such as (but not limited to) contracts of services, Donor information and legal documents.
5.0 – Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information. This can be requested at any time.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information that you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information that you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances. This can be requested at any time. Please note that by removing your information may also terminate services such as but not limited to, no longer receiving updates of charity events.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances. This can be requested at any time.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances. This can be requested at any time.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances. This can be requested at any time.
5.2 – You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
5.2 – Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
6.0 – How to complain
6.1 – If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.2 – You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk