Terms and conditions for Prize Draws
- Our prize draws and competitions are organised by Watford Muslim Youth Centre and Watford Football Club
How to enter
- Complete the online entry form
- Our prize draws are free to enter and no purchase is necessary
- By entering the draw, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Watford Muslim Youth Centre reserves the right to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws are open to all
- Only one free entry per person is permitted.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- Watford Muslim Youth Centre reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
- The number closest to the correct answer will be awarded the first prize and the 2nd closest number will win the runner up prize. In the event of ties, the number will be chosen in a randomised fashion.
- The winners will receive the first or second prize as detailed in the draw they entered.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of being chosen. If a winner does not respond to Watford Muslim Youth Centre within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Watford Muslim Youth Centre will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- Watford Muslim Youth Centre & Watford Football Club will arrange collection of the prizes at an appropriate juncture.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Watford Muslim Youth Centre reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Watford Muslim Youth Centre’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Watford Muslim Youth Centre regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Watford Muslim Youth Centre reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Watford Muslim Youth Centre will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence from Watford Muslim Youth Centre. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Watford Muslim Youth Centre to administer the competition and to keep you updated about the charity, its activities and communications.
- All our prize draws will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Watford Muslim Youth Centre reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.